Kendall Jenner collaborating with Kylie Jenner on cosmetics collection

Kendall Jenner is finally teaming up with her sister Kylie Jenner on a collection for Kylie Cosmetics. Since she entered the cosmetics business in 2015, Kylie has collaborated on collections with her half-sisters Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe Kardashian, mo…

Kendall Jenner is finally teaming up with her sister Kylie Jenner on a collection for Kylie Cosmetics.

Since she entered the cosmetics business in 2015, Kylie has collaborated on collections with her half-sisters Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe Kardashian, mother Kris Jenner, and more recently, her daughter Stormi, who is about to turn two years old, and now she’s working with her sister Kendall on a line.

Ellen DeGeneres revealed the news while interviewing Kendall on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Thursday, and the model explained her contract with Estee Lauder was the reason why she wasn’t able to collaborate with Kylie Cosmetics before.

“And you’re doing a make-up collab with Kylie as well, which is very cool,” the talk show host said, to which Kendall replied, “Yes, we’re very excited about it. We’ve actually not said anything, that we’re doing it, yet.

“I’m the last sister – or the last family member – I think. I had a contract before with another make-up company, so now I’m able to do it.”

The 24-year-old, who was wearing winged eyeliner, shimmery bronzer, and a mauve lip gloss on the show, also teased that she was wearing products from their collaboration. She added that they were both taking the line “seriously” and planning to go all out.

“I feel like we’re really going big because I’m her full blood,” Kendall said.

Kylie, 22, explained to fans during an Instagram Live last year that her sibling’s Estee Lauder contract was the reason behind a delay in their partnership.

“You know Kendall was in a contract for a really long time, so I couldn’t do a collab with her. That’s the only reason why I didn’t collab with her… But, you know, we worked it out,” she shared.

© Cover Media

Emily Blunt was terrified filming car stunt for A Quiet Place sequel

Emily Blunt was terrified while filming a high-speed car stunt for A Quiet Place: Part II. The original sci-fi horror, which followed a family fighting for survival in a post-apocalyptic world inhabited by blind extraterrestrial creatures with an acut…

Emily Blunt was terrified while filming a high-speed car stunt for A Quiet Place: Part II.

The original sci-fi horror, which followed a family fighting for survival in a post-apocalyptic world inhabited by blind extraterrestrial creatures with an acute sense of hearing, was a major hit with the critics and at the box office following its release in 2018. Accordingly, the British actress, along with her onscreen children Noah Jupe and Millicent Simmonds signed up to return for a sequel, to be directed once again by her husband John Krasinski.

The debut trailer for the sequel, released earlier this month, showed a flashback to the first day of alien invasion, with Blunt driving a car around town with her kids as passengers. Once an alien drops from the sky, she has to speed off down a road, until she encounters a runaway bus and has to reverse back down the road at speed with the bus on her tail.

But during an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, the Mary Poppins Returns actress admitted the stunt was entirely practical and she just had to react while a stunt driver handled the car off-camera.

“I’m really proud of John for that shot because it was choreographed for two weeks,” she explained. “That is not a CGI bus, that is a real bus. And then there’s a stunt driver on the top of the car. And so really, my life is in his hands. So I said to him before, I looked up at him and I went ‘Well, I hope you’re good because my life is in your hands.’ And he just lent down and he went, ‘I’m the best.’ And he really was. But it’s sort of terrifying. I’ve never done a stunt like that.”

A Quiet Place: Part II, which features new castmembers such as Cillian Murphy and Djimon Hounsou, hits cinemas from 20 March.

© Cover Media

Pregnant Ashley Graham shares nude selfie

Ashley Graham has showed off her growing baby bump in a nude selfie on social media.The curvy model stripped off for the racy picture, in which she can be seen covering her chest with her hands while holding her phone in the other to take the photo, an…

Ashley Graham has showed off her growing baby bump in a nude selfie on social media.

The curvy model stripped off for the racy picture, in which she can be seen covering her chest with her hands while holding her phone in the other to take the photo, and posted the snap on her Instagram Stories on Thursday.

The former America’s Next Top Model judge shared the make-up free image alongside a series of photos documenting her Thanksgiving celebrations with family, friends, and her husband Justin Ervin in New York.

Filling up on the traditional turkey feast, Ashley – who was wearing an all-black ensemble with a cropped pink wool jumper – and Justin later got competitive with their loved ones as they played games.

The couple announced their baby news on their ninth wedding anniversary back in August, and the bundle of joy is due in January.

Ashley revealed the sex of her unborn baby in a recent interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show while she was participating in a lightning round of questions with the host.

“I’m having a boy!” she screamed, before waving her arms and exclaiming: “I’m gonna be a mommy to a boy!”

The 32-year-old has also been sharing details of her pregnancy journey on social media and has been honest about the impact her changing body has had on her mental health.

Speaking about posting an image that showed off her stretch marks during a chat with another mother for her new digital show, Fearless with Ashley Graham, the brunette beauty explained that she had actually been struggling with her “new body”.

“It’s interesting that you say that because the reason why I had posted that original photo, I had just announced that I was pregnant and I thought then I was going to feel good and I didn’t. I just felt terrible,” Ashley said.

© Cover Media

Ashley Graham shares baby’s sex and due date

Ashley Graham has excitedly announced she’s expecting a baby boy.The curvy model shared the surprise news during an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Thursday while she was participating in a lightning round of questions with the host. Beginnin…

Ashley Graham has excitedly announced she’s expecting a baby boy.

The curvy model shared the surprise news during an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Thursday while she was participating in a lightning round of questions with the host.

Beginning with questions like, “Besides your husband, who do you have a crush on?”, in the final seconds of the game, Ellen asked, “Are you having a boy or a girl?”

“I’m having a boy!” Ashley screamed, before waving her arms and exclaiming: “I’m gonna be a mommy to a boy!”

Her due date is in January. Elsewhere in the lightning round, the 32-year-old confessed that her most embarrassing wardrobe malfunction was at Rihanna’s Savage x Fenty fashion show in September.

“My pants split in the crotch at the Fenty show,” the star laughed.

Ashley sweetly announced her pregnancy news on Instagram back in August, revealing she and husband Justin Ervin were expecting their first child together.

“Nine years ago today, I married the love of my life,” she began the post. “It has been the best journey with my favourite person in the world! Today, we are feeling so blessed, grateful and excited to celebrate with our GROWING FAMILY! Happy anniversary, @mrjustinervin Life is about to get even better.”

The former America’s Next Top Model judge has been candidly sharing her pregnancy journey on social media, and recently posted a nude video on Instagram.

“Getting bigger and bigger and trying to embrace my new body every day. It’s a journey and I’m so thankful to have such a supportive community,” she told her followers.

© Cover Media

Shia LaBeouf came up with Honey Boy script while undergoing treatment for PTSD

Shia LaBeouf dreamed up the idea for his acclaimed screenwriting debut Honey Boy while undergoing treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).The actor was sent to a rehab facility after he was arrested for public drunkenness, disorderly conduc…

Shia LaBeouf dreamed up the idea for his acclaimed screenwriting debut Honey Boy while undergoing treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).

The actor was sent to a rehab facility after he was arrested for public drunkenness, disorderly conduct and obstruction in Georgia back in 2017, and was ordered to enrol in anger management counselling and complete a drug and alcohol evaluation after pleading no contest to disorderly conduct.

And it was while he was being treated for PTSD that he came up with the idea for his autobiographical new film.

During an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Tuesday, the Transformers star revealed he finished the script in just two months and was prompted to end a long estrangement with his father.

“They sent me to this place and they said, ‘You’ve got PTSD and we’ve got a solution’,” Shia explained. “We started doing this stuff, called exposure therapy, and through that process, recording all these conversations, this is where the movie came from.

“I wrote the first chunk (of the script) in this head camp… and when I got home I hadn’t seen my dad in seven years and my director, Alma Har’el, who is a wizard, she’s like, ‘You need to go see your dad’, so I then I went and saw my dad and recorded that, came home, had the ending, wrestled it down and that was the process.”

Shia screened the film for his father and set up a webcam to see how he reacted to the depiction of his difficult and sometimes abusive relationship with his son.

“I wasn’t gonna ask him (if he liked it)… because he could have folded me if he said said something off-colour and he’s an off-colour character,” LaBeouf added. “I basically had them set up a web camera and I watched him watch the whole movie. He didn’t say much, but I know he felt like I saw really him, like I got him… It’s a love letter. It felt that way.”

© Cover Media

Bebe Rexha: ‘I’ve been struggling with my weight’

Bebe Rexha is struggling with her weight at the moment as taking anti-depressants has made her gain some pounds.The Meant to Be singer is a body positivity champion who regularly defends her size to body shamers on social media and even called out fash…

Bebe Rexha is struggling with her weight at the moment as taking anti-depressants has made her gain some pounds.

The Meant to Be singer is a body positivity champion who regularly defends her size to body shamers on social media and even called out fashion designers for refusing to dress her U.S. size 6-8 (U.K. 10-12) figure for the Grammys earlier this year.

However, she recently opened up about her battles with her figure after a user criticised her appearance on Instagram.

The 30-year-old posted a snap of herself wearing a black dress with thigh-high slit and black boots backstage at The Ellen DeGeneres Show, where she performed her new track You Can’t Stop the Girl, and in the comments, a user wrote, “Wow… you need to lose weight” with the vomit emoji.

Bebe swiftly clapped back by commenting, “No you need to be more accepting and work on your own self-hate,” and then opened up about her weight gain on Twitter.

“Ever since I started taking my antidepressants it’s made me gain weight. It makes you more hungry, it’s weird,” she tweeted. “I’ve been struggling with my weight and it’s f**kin hard. When people on the internet bash me for gaining weight it’s hurtful (sic).

“I’m not looking for sympathy, I’m just saying if you don’t like my weight then focus on my music. If you don’t like my music either, just keep it pushing… Everyone has a story, flaws and issues. We should all focus on our own flaws before commenting on others. No one is perfect.”

Bebe, who was diagnosed with bipolar disorder back in April, previously told her Twitter followers that she doesn’t “give a two s**ts about what people think about my weight. I care about what I think about my weight.”

© Cover Media

Cardi B working on new movie following Hustlers success

Cardi B has already landed another acting gig following the success of her film debut in Hustlers.The Bodak Yellow rapper appears alongside Jennifer Lopez, Constance Wu and Lizzo in the movie, about a group of strippers who set up an initiative to scam…

Cardi B has already landed another acting gig following the success of her film debut in Hustlers.

The Bodak Yellow rapper appears alongside Jennifer Lopez, Constance Wu and Lizzo in the movie, about a group of strippers who set up an initiative to scam wealthy men when the sex industry bottoms out following the financial crisis of the late 2000s.

The film was the star’s first feature film acting gig, and in an interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Thursday, she insisted it’s definitely not her last.

“I enjoyed it, and I just couldn’t believe I was on set for like 16 hours and then like… is this what actors gotta go through?” she said of making the movie. “Artists, we have long days but it’s just full of excitement, like we move around we’re doing something. Like, you gotta wait in the trailer until it’s your turn, you gotta do the same scene like 20 times.”

When host Ellen asked her, “You’re not going to do that again aren’t you?” Cardi responded: “Oh yes I am. Yup. I am going to film for a movie this month.”

Probing the star as to why she wanted to repeat the experience after describing that she didn’t enjoy the process of acting, the I Like It rapper joked: “I enjoy the cheques.”

The musician also claimed she accepted her judging role on Netflix’s hip-hop competition series Rhythm + Flow for the money, but revealed she naturally became invested in the show’s contestants.

“We did it for the cheque, but once we were there… you know something, I grew a connection to the contestants,” she told host Ellen. “I was really emotional the last day. I was so sad.”

© Cover Media

Natalie Portman addresses Lucy in the Sky diaper controversy

Natalie Portman has been left bemused after Lucy in the Sky viewers demanded to know why she doesn’t wear a diaper in the film.The Oscar-winning actress stars in the film as Lucy Cola, an “astronaut who returns to Earth and starts to lose touch with re…

Natalie Portman has been left bemused after Lucy in the Sky viewers demanded to know why she doesn’t wear a diaper in the film.

The Oscar-winning actress stars in the film as Lucy Cola, an “astronaut who returns to Earth and starts to lose touch with reality in a world that now seems too small”.

One particular part of the tale saw Lucy wearing a diaper, which was omitted in the film and has led to backlash from some people – but Natalie admitted during an interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, airing on Friday, that she’s unsure why there has been such a strong reaction.

“The original story was that this woman drove across country to confront, or kidnap, depending on the version, her boyfriend and his new girlfriend,” Natalie explained. “And she wore a diaper so that she didn’t have to stop on the way. And we didn’t do that in the movie and everyone’s like, ‘Where’s the diaper?!’ Everyone is really upset to not see me in a diaper. I don’t know what that’s about?!”

When host Ellen joked that Natalie is wearing one in the film but viewers just can’t see it, the mother-of-two hit back by jesting that she was actually wearing a diaper during the interview.

Lucy in the Sky, which also stars Jon Hamm, Zazie Beetz, Dan Stevens, and Ellen Burstyn, is set to open in U.S. cinemas in October.

© Cover Media

Mindy Kaling wrote Late Night character for Emma Thompson

Mindy Kaling wrote the lead role in Late Night for Emma Thompson and had no back-up plan if she’d turned the part down. While penning the script for her new comedy, the Ocean’s 8 star only had the British actress in mind for the role of veteran late-n…

Mindy Kaling wrote the lead role in Late Night for Emma Thompson and had no back-up plan if she’d turned the part down.

While penning the script for her new comedy, the Ocean’s 8 star only had the British actress in mind for the role of veteran late-night talk show host Katherine Newbury, who is struggling to stay relevant and compete against fresher programmes in the ratings.

During an appearance on Monday’s episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Mindy revealed that she was so focused on giving her idol Emma a comedy role that she had no plan B had the Oscar winner turned her down.

“She’s done so much drama and not that much comedy, but she’s really funny and came from comedy,” Mindy told Ellen. “It was a stupid thing to do. I’m in L.A. creepily writing this movie about a woman I was a fan of. She’s hilarious and never gets to do funny parts. She just turned 60, and I was excited to see her in this kind of role.”

In addition to writing her first feature film, the 39-year-old produces and stars in the flick, playing Molly Patel, who is employed to add diversity to Katherine’s writing team, which consists of only white males.

As part of her commitment to diversity in her projects, Mindy hired Nisha Ganatra, who is also of Indian descent, as director, and the filmmaker was full of praise for The Mindy Project creator during a recent chat with Variety.

“She just put her money where her mouth is,” she said. “A lot of people talked about inclusion and hiring women directors and hiring directors of colour, (but) very few are actually doing it. And Mindy did it on her first movie out. She could have gone with that really experienced white dude, but she didn’t, and that says a lot.”

Nisha’s previous directing projects include Chutney Popcorn and Cosmopolitan as well as episodes of TV shows Transparent and Shameless.

© Cover Media

Kendall Jenner: ‘I am a love at first sight type of person’

Kendall Jenner has described herself as a “love at first sight” kind of person.The model made the comments during a candid interview for her sister Kourtney Kardashian’s new lifestyle website, Poosh, and confessed that she knows whether she’s intereste…

Kendall Jenner has described herself as a “love at first sight” kind of person.

The model made the comments during a candid interview for her sister Kourtney Kardashian’s new lifestyle website, Poosh, and confessed that she knows whether she’s interested in someone romantically as soon as she meets them.

“I am very much someone who, I am love at first sight type of person,” she stated. “I know I am gonna fall in love with you the second that I meet you.”

The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star elaborated on the feeling, and insisted that it doesn’t happen often, but when it does, she just goes with it because she knows it’s right.

“I have this overwhelming feeling. And that doesn’t happen a lot for me,” the 23-year-old reflected. “I am not the kind of person who can gradually fall in love with someone. I don’t understand that. I’m a really straightforward person.”

Kendall also went on to joke that, for her, the feeling of falling in love is the same as when she discovered her other two passions in life: modelling and horse riding.

Back in February (19), the brunette beauty confirmed she had been dating Philadelphia 76ers basketball star Ben Simmons, 22, during an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

When asked about how long the pair had been involved with one another, she coyly responded, “For a bit now.”

Kendall had previously been linked to Anwar Hadid, the younger brother of fellow models Gigi and Bella Hadid.

© Cover Media